Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vegas Week

Hey,

So Ryan and I are going on a date tonight! :) Olive garden (Cause I've been craving the breadsticks - and you just have to go like once a year at least!) I think they tend to be a bit on the salty, unhealthy, unitalian side of cooking - but it's tasty none the less! So we are both excited about that! Also we are going to go so Transformers - like a real date night - dinner and a movie!

I'm leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday - work trip. Nervous, anxious, and uninterested in Vegas it self... but it should be a great learning experience for work - so I'm excited about that! I like being indepedant and going on these trips by myself... but it's hard - I'm a home-body - I like having Ryan with me in bed each night, so that part of it is hard!

The last trip I went on - I slept like shite - just couldn't fall asleep - but when Ryan is next to me, I'm sleeping almost instantly - he can tell you! I've never had insomnia since Ryan and I have been together - except on these trips... so hopefully my sleeping will be much better then it was before... cause unlike before - I cannot over sleep or be groggy - I'm running the show this time! At least there isn't a time difference this time... should be a bit easier in the mornings! 6:30am CA time = 4:30am Dallas time! ehhh!

So wish me a lovely date night with my honey tonight! and a safe and successful trip this Thursday-Saturday!

Much Love,
Kela

No comments: