Thursday, July 19, 2007

Honeymoon is booked!

So excited! My very awesome soon to be Sister-In-Law booked Ryan and I's honeymoon yesterday!

5 nights, 6 days at the beautiful Outrigger Royal Kahana - http://www.outrigger.com/hotels_detail.aspx?hotel=47 in their huge 1 bedroom ocean view room! With a separate bedroom, and full kitchen - so we can save SOME money cooking in for eachother if we want! Check it out - soooooo pretty!

A very special THANK YOU to my soon to be Parents-in-laws for giving us this gift! Thanks Dawson and Annie - you two are the best!!!

Still looking at all the neat things to do there, found this one drive that I think might be fun for Ryan and I to take - http://gohawaii.about.com/cs/photogalleries/a/hana_highway.htm, lots of neat churches and waterfalls and of course beaches to see!

Also hoping for some dive or snorkeling experiences as I love the ocean and all it's many cool creatures! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even with how exciting this all is - I am finding myself a bit down today... I don't really know why - except for many little things adding up.

I love my family and friends and Ryan and everyone so much - so please don't take anything I'm about to write as negitive towards them... i'm just feeling ultra sensitive and anxious so please just let me vent a bit.

Ryan hasn't been that pro-wedding lately - I mean I know he wants to marry me, but he doesn't want to talk about wedding stuff or plan for anything, he is getting progressively shorter with me about the topic in general... which from what I hear is totally normal - however... it's a bit more stressful this way.

So with that in mind - then I have my Mom who is basically planning and cooking EVERYTHING for the wedding - she is amazing - however we have two totally different visions I think for this special day and we are both sensitive and protective over our ideas. I feel us butting heads unnessicarily lately and it sort of sucks.

Then my sister nicki is poking at me - she has some great advise - but sometimes I think she forgets that just because I'm being over dramatic about something or upset about something - doesn't mean I am not aware that I am acting this way. When you are being hormonal and stupid - the last thing you really want to hear is that your being hormonal and stupid - however true it is. Of course she said no such thing, but her tone suggested I was being silly and should be aware of it - which I total am. Again - I know I'm being hormonal and crazy right now, and I'm extra sensitive but I wanted to vent a little.

Then I have two stressful business trips in the next 3 weeks. One a week from today and one not the week after, but the week after that, and I know they will be fine, or perhaps something will go wrong, but that doesn't help the anxious feelings I have. This is my very first business trip that I don't have a buddy with, and while I know I'm perfectly able to do my job, I am still feeling anxious.

Then my best friend Melissa is MIA right now - probably just needing some quiet time - which I totally can relate to - but unfortunately its bad timing - cause I could really use her support right now. Keep me laughing and relaxed about my insanity.

Also my Wedding Dress has been available sine July 12th and I still haven't gotten to see it or try it on, and I really want to... but there just doesn't seem to be time for it. :( Trying to arrange for 2 people who work different schedules to go somewhere when I'm traveling so much is tricky, to say the least.

So while it's all manageable - combined together - with a splash of changed birthcontol, I'm having trouble staying focused. I've been on the verge of tears all day - and truthfully it sucks. :(

I keep telling myself - focus on the good - the honey moon, the wedding plans, the fact that the weekend is coming up, that I have a great family (both Ryans and Mine), a great honey, great friends and a great job... but I keep feelin down... so I guess I should just embrace it and move forward, huh?

Well thats about it for now, thanks for letting me vent!

Lots of Love,
Kela

3 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe you and Ryan should spend some quality time together this weekend without talking about the wedding. Just a few nights of regular conversation would probably be fun and less stressful!

Kela said...

Yeah - although that is sort of what we have been doing - I think more we need to figure out why we are tense and work through it together.

I know I'm stressing about things, and I'm sure he is - we just haven't communicated about it, so we are tense and taking it out on eachother.

I'm sure it will be a lot better once the air has been cleared! :)

THANKS!
Love YA,
Kela

Anonymous said...

Good post.